Sunday, April 02, 2006

Just Another Thursday

Original Post Date : September 07, 2005

Tee-hee,

I think a lot of people would agree that watching news could be devastating nowadays. Last time, it could make or break your day, now most of them are depressing.

Oh, but, there was one news that made me smile few days ago.

Someone had invented the anti-rapist tool. It’s like a disposable condom to be worn by females (don’t ask me how), and it will hook to the rapist’s ……, only can be surgically removed. Therefore they hope it could help to reduce crime rate and catch them when they go to hospital of course. It’s good news for females; hopefully it’s cheap, reliable and safe. I can’t help but wonder, how if it is used for wrong intention? For iseng blood thirst crazy female, or wife who want to punish their husband for forgetting their birthday? :D (not me of course!)

But hey, out there, it’s possible! We never know how sick a person can be… If you read what, the anna what website, many weirder than fiction things could happen in real life. I only know this website because sometimes I read little entertainment news in the corner of the newspaper referring to them, I’m quite kepo about that web though, but dun have chance to check it out.

I want to watch March of The penguin, first documentary in Cinema, but still haven’t got time. Nowadays, movie creators are not creative. Sequels, prequels, super hero, comic resurrections, translations etc, mostly are not original concept anymore, they are running out of idea. Matrix, although disappointing, subjectively, I could see Mas Nunu. :) Lord of The Ring, I fell asleep on LOTR2, maybe because I watched it on DVD, but I skipped the third. Can’t imagine the LOTR marathon 3 x 3 hours! But many people love it, that’s why I heard they are making another long fantasy movie, forget the title. From comics, Spiderman, Batman, Fantastic Four, Sin city etc, didn’t have time to watch except Spiderman. I like Spiderman because I want to be one. :) Isn’t it cool to be able to jump around here and three :).

Batman is another thing.
Old joke :
Who is the most stupid in the world? Batman, because he has wings, but he can’t fly. Who is more stupid than Batman? Robin. Udah tau Batman bego, ditemenin.

Horror movie. I think Hollywood is not so capable of making horror movie. Those Candyman, Urban Legend, Scream bla bla are rubbishes, the last good one is What Lies Beneath, Hannibal not bad. Now they stalk on Japanese movie, The Ring, The Grudge (Originally Ju-On), Dark Water. Maybe I’m easier to scare now, I supposed to pay only half price for The Ring, then we have never watched horror again. Mhehehhehe…actually watching the movie is not so bad, it’s the feelings days after.

Even when I visited Body World Exhibition, I kept thinking about the dried face days after. It was an amazing exhibition though, so they preserved human body for medical and science I think. They have large collection of dried bodies, skeletons, skinless, body parts, body sections. It’s unbelievable how did they able to ship the fragile dried bodies with red nerves and tissue still hanging around, posing as chess player, footballer etc. They had pregnant woman and all ages of embryos, some with abnormally, smoker and coal miner’s lungs. I was ok with the skinless one, they didn’t look so real, but the ones with faces, skin still attached was scary, I got to play hide and seek to avoid looking at those. They also cut up one huge camel and completed human body into cross sections. And guys, be patient if you girl wants to visit restroom more than you, cause your bladder is almost three times bigger.

At the end of that day, I lost my appetite and had a dream talking to one of those bodies. Oh, and everyone can be a donor. It might be cool for some people to be an exhibit, but how if they only take your bladder and throw the rest? Hm…. And it must be a messy work, to dried up everything..ugh.., but have to admit, it was amazing.

Just had lunch with Mom and Dad, they dropped by to Garuda’s office nearby. Had lunch at Genki Sushi, but they were lousy! Almost every time they were late and today, they forgot my order although I reminded them few times! No regret, no explanation, no expression…had to ask them one sentence, why does it happen every time? Then they came back to life, apologize and cut the service tax. So, remember the magic sentence, one is enough. When I had lunch with friends there, everyone complained grundel grmbl we still had to pay full price because my friends only said …Your service is lousy… we are disappointed…one hour and you mixed up… no use, no use.

So now or a bit later I’ll be hungry because basically I had almost nothing for lunch.

>: (|)

Yay, one day to weekend! :)