Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Littl' Secret

Original Post Date : September 13, 2005

I watched March of The Penguin on Friday night. It was beautiful and actually made me sniff..sniff..sroot…koblo koblo koblo, something I haven’t done on movie since I can’t remember when. I had no idea that penguin’s life is so tough, those little funny adorable birdies who couldn’t fly, but their love lives are as complete as human being.

Recommended. Watch it. Ask me for tickets. Wait long long.

I just read about the hardship of octopus also. After mating, the female was left alone; she would take care of the egg alone, without time to hunt and rest, so often, she would die of exhaustion and starvation when the eggs hatch. I think it has potential to have good story with eye catching title “Being Octopus”, “Being an Octopus Girl” or “*** you all **** male **** chauvinist Octopus”. Just a harmless idea.

Feeling excited today. Just developed a rough plan for future, something that would need at least one to few years to accomplish, something that need youth’s courage and strength and would make life complete. No. Not babies.

I’m those kind of lazy bum who don’t like to think about future and keep saying ‘cherish the present’ to cover my laziness, mostly also to keep me happy-thinking. Future for other people maybe means more money, more status. But future that I’d like to jump in may be the other way around, but one think I sure that I will retain, improve and make better is the happiness. :))))

After all, that’s what everyone need. Ssst.