Sunday, April 02, 2006

WTF

Original Post Date : September 28, 2005

Watched Amazing Race Family last night. I love that show because I love to see the places they visit and the activities they do, the dramas and manipulations/fake reality add some minus but maybe selling point. This first episode of family race was very noisy; there were few groups whose members screamed like hell all the time.

This is one of the reality shows I’d like to be in, khehehhee…but it looks scary because it makes couples fight. By the way, I think on the Second Season, three years ago (?), I logged in Internet and found some Made-In-Sgp Amazing Race quiz. So we had to answer few questions, guessed the winner correctly and we might win $10.000!

Wohoooo!

So I did some research to answer the questions and on the weekend, me and Hubby (forced) purposely went to IKEA to count the crossing bridge’s steps.., that was one of the questions., of course they didn’t say ‘IKEA’ but some Swedish building bla bla bla. So all my answers were correct, including the winner, which were two young guys, but I didn’t win…! :”(((

I can do a lot of things with $10.000! Go around the world for a year.., well maybe not enough…buy few properties, not enough also., let’s change it to one million! One million rupiahs, well…. can buy 200 plates of pecel lele, not bad.. and maybe few gerobaks of peanuts. :)

This morning I went to work in war mood. Especially because I had the dark2 thing in MRT. It’s been so long since I had it. So, it was like sudden extremely tired, out of breath and blurred vision. I had it a lot in my Junior High, because we had flag ceremony every Monday! In Senior High, only once a month, in college, never. First year here, I said yes when an Indonesian Embassy officer who was very helpful with my documents asked me to join the flag ceremony on 17th August 2001. But, bad me, I never appeared because…I couldn’t find white skirt! I think I should wear white-white or something like that. :D

So, back to the dark2 thing, if I feel that, I have to find a seat immediately, lucky I got a seat on time. Actually I don’t know what causes it to happen. I strongly believe it happens when I stand for a long period of time, but on rare occasion, it happened when I was walking or climbing. If continue to stand, everything would turn red and double.

So, I felt kind of moody, sleepy and finally, I had to sneak out to buy…large Café Latte. Ouch…but it worked very well, now I’m caffeine loaded and awake. Tuned in favorite songs, then somebody sent me a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Indian’s version, it was very funny.., and it restored my mood completely. :)

Internet attachment, yesterday I was pissed off reading about the demonstration plan. I don’t say the person who sent it would do it, but of course we can make it stop on our hand? Read between the line and I suppose we should see that those provocateurs never care about small people. Dream on. They do it on their advantages, politically or economically behind their masks. WTF. Indonesia only lack of one thing, wisdom in all level, educated or primitive. Huh.

Also, I still wonder why my smart friends, still sent those emails…’if you send it to 10 people, you’ll get what your wish, if you don’t, bad luck for life time..’ or twenty points of bad incidents happened to those who ignored it.

Luck and bad luck yourrr head! First time, I received that kind of letter when I was in Primary School, of course I was scared, what did I know, I planned to copy it 20 times but I was more tempted and spent the money for ice-cream. Then one of my friends who was scared also, asked my Math teacher. And he tore it in front of us, when all of us were holding our breaths with eyes almost dangled out from the sockets. He became my favorite teacher.

So, I can’t believe friends on my age still send it around. Whatever types, however pretty and nice the opening of the email, I won’t appreciate it and person who send it. Not even those pitiful emails asking for ‘if you forward it, this company would donate bla bla’ after a long story of a dying child. If it wants to donate, then donate! Hoax.

Or free phones, freebies etc, and the most heartless one, video of the beheaded hostages. Stop forwarding it. What would the hostage’s family feel if they see it?

Hope everything is going well in Indonesia today.