Sunday, April 02, 2006

What Tittle?

Original Post Date : October 09, 2005

Weekends come and go very fast. Heard someone said that this morning.
Previous week had been very hectic, a lot of things happened yet nothing was really happen. Confused? So do I.
Hubby work yesterday weekend and the weekend before :”(, so I was alone and loneliiiiiiiii. The story is to be told later.

For my personal and other’s experiences, I concluded one thing that I’m not too proud of, as I’m pretty sure that the idea is not original anymore; Bosses are idiots.
If you happen to have smart colleague, and he/she was then being promoted to boss, BAM, that was it, he/she lost their intelligence and became idiot.

Here are some proves:

1. They only know simple math. 24 hours a day equal to 24 hours working. You don’t need to eat, sleep, drink and sh*t.
2. They postponed the deadline from Friday evening to Monday morning and they proud of doing so.
3. They are sure that you work hard because you are dedicated, there won’t be any possibility that you expect for raise.
4. When you told them that you were not in speaking term with them, they thought you were joking. I Su-eerrrr.
5. They are crap in management. Big time.

Hosh.
And talk about this make me an idiot too. :”(

Last last weekend when Hubby came home late at night, he brought news about Bali. I didn’t know, as I didn’t watch TV. It was really really sad news. For what I read, Bali’s economy had just returned back to what it was before Kuta bombing, and now it happened again.

Butet, representative from Bali, sms-ed Hubby to ask whether we are still going there. She said she understood if we canceled it, she said that she already gave up and speechless. I felt very sorry for her when I read the sms, I guessed that must be what every Balinese and Indonesian felt.

So, on that Monday, my group ‘Monster’ gathered for dinner. We met to discuss about our plan and celebrated Cynthia’s birthday. The discussion took less than ten minutes. The plan is to stay. Bali, we are coming still. I was relieved and love my friends for that; maybe that’s what we can do for Bali.
Got stomach upset that night, so we left earlier and missed the rest of the celebration after cake-cutting. Absent from work the next day although I knew what was coming, I would be busy as hell on Wednesday! And I was right.

Boss asked of course How are you, are you feeling better…I opened my mouth wanted to say Are you sure you are worried about me, not my work?
but he beat me, he did the saying first, So, how about this deadline…. Hmppph.

Okay. So I was alone again on weekend. Actually my lunch mates organized a day shopping trip to Johor, Malaysia. It was very close to my house, only less than half an hour away. At first I said I might go, since Hubby would be working anyway. But I finally said no.

Imagining shopping..arghh…shopping with bunch of females and males would ended up walking without direction. Waiting for those shopping active girls and of course not feeling comfortable to shop and try clothes my self. I guess I’m really not a social person anyway. I hardly go to office function, I had enough meeting them at work :D, I think it depends on activities. I only enjoy clothing shopping whole-heartedly with Hubby and my Mom, the rest; usually I would only become a waiter.

Wait. Wait. See. See. Watch. Cheer. Opinion.

Anyway, I think something is a bit wrong with my social thingy. If I saw an old friend or anyone I know in public place, I would hide and maybe, run. That’s mostly my first reaction. But after a few, uhm, hundred meters? I would come to my senses and maybe greet that person. Mhehehhehe…or better, if the person saw me first and gave a tap on my shoulder, I might jump but it would be okay. So, if you see me see you and I disappeared, please wait for me to come back.

I was caught one time by a guy friend and he asked, “Hey, am I that ugly?!” Cute guy and cute question.

So, on Sunday morning I purposely made a trip to next Mrt Station, to go to specific Supermarket to buy a softener. I don’t mind walking extra miles as long as my laundry smells that good :).

I know, I know, I’m turning into a house freak. Khehehe…but the supermarket was so full, I wonder, why there were a lot of bored people like me, that Shopping In Supermarket on Sunday Morning was highlight of the weekend? Huh…and worse came to worst, I couldn’t find the softener. Huayahhh, so I left empty-handed. Of course I had other things to buy, but not so important and the queue was like lonely river flows to the sea…

So I’m getting more expert in house keeping things. Saturday, I cooked, washed, cleaned house, ate, and bathed in three hours only. :) So, before twelve, I was free for the rest of the week. Of course, that depends on what time I wake up.

And, I love Finding Neverland.