Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Prayer

Original Post Date : October 10, 2005

Mo-hooo! I’m free for today at work.
And another mo-hoo. We are holding our tickets for Bali. So it’s confirmed.

I hope nothing bad is going to happen to Bali anymore.

Nothing bad is going to happen in Jakarta, Aceh, Menado, Indonesia, Philippine, Iraq and the world anymore.

I hope no hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disaster and epidemic are going to happen anymore.

I hope those suicide bombers-to-be realize that it’s not fun for their family to see their heads being assembled and used in mix and match game from TV, I hope they know that their family feel the very much same pain of losing with the families of victims, I hope that they know that what we need to fight for is not human, but demons in our heart and minds.

I hope there are no more religions and races in the world.

I hope all the rich, whatever their races, realizes that they don’t need to show off every brand they have to impress friends and to gain personal satisfaction, while they were chatting and driving through those poor who live in 2 x 2 cardboard house.

I hope everyone can resist temptation and give thanks to whatever they have.

I hope to live in fairyland, I hope to be able to go anywhere safely, talk to everyone in the same mind language, and see colorful neighborhood with no fence and trellis.

I hope to see peaceful faces in churches, mosques, temples etc and the faces stay when they leave those places.

I hope there would be no more war and poverty and sickness in the world.

I hope, one day, that I can exterminate all my fears and my worries.

I hope one day, I won’t be afraid with humans anymore.

My every night prayer only consists of few sentences;
Please bless my families and friends with safety, health and happiness.
Please prevent them from sickness, accidents and sins.
Please make me a better person tomorrow and living in the better world.
And thank You for everything I have, body that functions, roof over my head, food on my plate and loves that I have.

Is that too much to ask?