Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ol' Good Friend

Original Post Date : October 20, 2005

This friend of mine is the most nyolod of all. Name not included because of identity protection :D.
So, he (is a HE) called yesterday and asked to meet. Too bad I couldn’t make it, but we managed to have a short chit-chat.

Why is he nyolod? He always complains.
Since the beginning of Majapahit, every time we met (and it was quite often then), he complains.
Most of the things were about me as an Aquarius.
He complained that I didn’t wear girly clothing; he complained that I didn’t bother to decorate my self like Jakarta lagi Agustus-an, wear something extra, lipstick, bracelet, necklace, eye shadow, kolang, kaling, genta angin, angklung….

As usual, I never listen, I only need to roll my eyes and yawn. Come on brother; don’t make me become something I don’t want to be. Just because other girls do that, doesn’t mean I have to, that’s why I was born as an Aquarian; I like things people don’t, I wear things people don’t, I put my cloth at the back of my cupboard when it becomes a trend. Like now, because of the Hong Kong’s Disneyland opening, many people wear Disney shirts. I have been wearing it since I was able to buy them with my own money! Now I look like them. Huh.

And Now, I’m better. Although not half as good as what my mum want me to be, although I wear pants to work everyday, I’m better. I swear. I buy skirts, many of them.
I buy hair clips; yellow, pink, cat, bear, beanies, although I use the black one errr…5/7 a week?
I dress special on special days only, parties, or when I feel that I want to, why can’t I?
In that way, I can really looked special those days, right? :)
I wear necklace, I have girl watch, I have girl bag (although still backpack), and I wear funny socks.

What did he comment?

That’s good. Now you have much more girly appearance…
When are you going to wear earrings?


So, yesterday, unable to see me, he still managed to ask through telephone.

So, do you wear earrings now? When are you going to have baby? You know that you should have baby now since…

Arghhh…I tried. There’s no way to stop him. I tried to ignore, to absentmindedly scratching my butt while he was talking, but he never stops.

Cerewet.
Bawel.
Rese.
Biarin.
Bodo.
Ogah.


He doesn’t care whatever my response is. Kepala Batu.

But I sure like to meet him. Although he complains, he compliments.
Few months ago, never seen each other for years, he told me,
You are not getting older. You still looked as pretty and young as before.

Awwwww :)

That beats all the complains. Mhehehhehe.